Hotmail is one of the world’s fastest email services provided by the Microsoft.The process of Hotmail account setup is not a big deal but there are lots of users who are unaware from such things. Have you recently purchased a new iPhone 6? But don’t know how to access Hotmail account on it? Then don’t think too much about that. There are lots of ways to setup Hotmail account on iPhone. Read this article very carefully and learn how to Configure Hotmail on iPhone 6 within simple manner.
Hotmail is very popular for their extra security features that make it more preferable among the users for use. Users can easily send and receive mails through using their Hotmail account. Hotmail is accessible on every kind of devices including iPhone. Users can easily setup Hotmail account in iPhone6 after applying the server settings of their Hotmail account.
You can go through the below steps of setup Hotmail on iPhone 6:
- First of all, go to the Settings of your iPhone which is available at the home screen.
- Now tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on the Accounts icon.
- Tap on the Add Account.
- In next step, you will see the list of various email service provider and then choose Outlook from the list of these email services.
- After that, enter your Hotmail ID into the given box and then tap on the Next.
- Enter your Hotmail account password into the given box and then tap on Next.
- Enter Hotmail into the description field and then tap on Next.
- Now select what kind of data you want to sync for your Hotmail account such as email, contacts, calendars etc.
- Tap on the Save tab to finish the procedure of account setup.
Looking for quick help for setup Hotmail account on iPhone 6?
Successfully!! Now your Hotmail account is ready to access on your iPhone 6. If you are facing any technical problem while applying the above given steps of account setting up, then get technical support from the Hotmail professionals through Hotmail toll free number.