Being a smartphone user, it is always important to protect your privacy against any kind of hacking while performing online activities. Keep your every single activity more secure and private is the mandatory thing for you and only a good VPN or Virtual Private Network can do that. The best VPN can help you to provide more security to your device that you can get after setup VPN which is very simple. If you are an Android user, then you can also make your network private and secure just only after setting up a VPN. If you don’t know how to setup a VPN for Android Phone, then you can read this article and learn about the step by step process to set up a VPN in a very simple and effective manner.
Method 1# Setup VPN Using Android Phone’s Settings
You can use the settings of your Android phone to set up a VPN even without downloading any app. You can do these things manually and if you don’t know how to setup a VPN on Android phone manually, then you can simply follow the below easy steps:
- First of all, open the Settings of your device.
- Now tap on Wi-Fi & Internet option.
- Now the Network Settings page will open and then tap on VPN.
- After that, tap on + sign which is available at the top right corner of the page, and if you are not able to see this option, then open the Advanced Options menu.
- Enter the required details such as username, password, and server address into the given field.
- Now you will be able to use VPN after setting it up on your Android phone.
Method 2# Connect to OpenVPN Networks
In some Android versions, VPN settings do not support OpenVPN networks and then you look for any related app. You can manually connect your Android phone to OpenVPN networks with the help of below steps:
- You need to download the VPN app from the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Now you need to provide the required information or your network may provide it.
- Now the downloaded app lets you import a profile by using an URL or choosing a VPN on your Android phone.
- After that, you can easily add a proxy connection manually and then you can also select the varied features as per your preference.
Method 3# Use Any Third Party App
All of the above-given steps are mostly for those who are looking to connect their Android phone to the official VPN network. In spite of that, there are plenty of third-party VPN apps available on the Play Store that you can use to set up or use on your Android phone. If you don’t know how to set up VPN using a third party app, then you can go through the below instructions:
- First of all, you need to open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Now type VPN App into the search box.
- After that, you can pick the best VPN app from the trusted app provider and let it download it to your phone.
- Now open the app after the download finish and then you will be asked to sign up.
- Now you can either sign up for a profile or use it manually by following the on-screen instructions.
In this way, you may know about how to setup VPN for Android phone in a highly simple and effective manner. If you are not competent enough to set up VPN or you need any other kind of assistance, then you can simply contact the customer support team to get detailed knowledge regarding such kind of queries.
Android device owns a tool named as Android Device manager to help you locate, or wipe your Android device. Generally, the phone gets locked due to persistent trying of the password or the fingerprints but this instance came only when someone else tried multiple times to use it for the wrong purpose. But you can’t let fear sideline you from this problem, just draw out Android device manager to unlock your android phone or device. Enable ADM on your phone which is capable of unlocking your phone within a small amount of time, thus saving you from all the troubles
Android device manager has the potential to unlock the password or encrypted phone if the user forgot the password by chance. You are required to set up the Google account on your phone so that you can use any online device to track down your stolen or the lost phone to Android Device manager Unlock. So read each and every step very carefully before you head towards the process.
Remove Lock of Android Device using Android Device Manager
It becomes the need of hours for each of us to set up the security on the lock screen to prevent strangers from entering into the private message or the pictures. In today’s time, no one wants to give access to their device or the information of the sensitive data to others. At an instance, you forgot the password or the security access of their account, what are the best possible ways to overhaul the situation; yes here Android Device manager comes in role to help you out of this problem of How to unlock the android device.
Enabling ADM is not that much difficult task, just you need to move to google.com/android/device manager of your system and search the list of devices that are already connected to your Google account. Users can easily send the notification to that phone of which you want to enable remote password application. Here we have mentioned simple steps for you to unlock your android device with the help of Android device manager
A simple Guide to Unlock the Android Phones or tabs by using the Android Device Manager
- At the beginning of the process Go to the google.com/android/device manager, on the system, or on the mobile phone or device which you are using.
- In the next move, do Sign in with the help of the Google login details you possess that you had used to locked the Phone as well.
- Moving ahead, In the ADM interface, select the device which you want to unlock and then tap on the “Lock” button.
- Enter the details of the temporary password and tap on the “Lock” again.
- After following the above, now the user will be able to see the confirmation stated below the box with the buttons of the Ring, Lock and the Erase.
- In the last step, now the user becomes able to see the password field on the phone screen. Enter the details of the temporary password to unlock your phone.
- Visit the lock screen settings of your phone and disable the temporary password.
- Now you have completed all the basic steps of the android device manager.
Now you become able to unlock your android device manager, if required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team or the proven professionals of the android. Apart from that, in order to obtain the efficient working of the Android Device Manager, makes sure that your GPS is turned on and you have an uninterrupted range of signals or the internet connection. Keep all the things in mind for future reference whenever required.