There are times when you don’t get emails on your iPhone or you receive emails on your account partially i.e. don’t receive all emails. It might be some glitch in email settings or an internet issue but if you face such an issue, you must fix it as soon as possible. Here in this post, you will find the possible reasons for seeing this issue, you should go through it thoroughly. Also, once you read the post you will no longer worry about why is my iPhone not showing all my emails.
Reasons for Not Seeing All Emails on iPhone
- You might have logged in to your wrong email account on iPhone.
- Email account synchronization is not chosen in the settings.
- You have made changes to your email settings.
- iOS Mail is not fetching your emails.
- You have turned off notification on your iPhone for incoming emails.
These reasons could lead to seeing some problem emails and you may think like why is my iPhone not showing all emails? Well, no matter what is responsible for it, you can fix it by doing a few simple steps. Even to make it easier, some of the steps are mentioned below, follow them.
Some Basic Steps to Fix iPhone Email Issue
- First and foremost, you need to check if your iPhone is connected to an active internet. You may have to reset network settings that control the cellular network and WiFi.
- You should try to log in to your email account on a different device or make sure that your email service provider isn’t down temporarily.
- Also, you must not forget that while backing up email through iCloud or iTunes only your email settings is accessible, not individual emails. So, if you edit or delete the email settings on your account, previously downloaded emails on phone might be removed.
How Do I Fix iPhone not Showing Emails in Inbox Issues?
Check iOS Mail Fetch
The default settings of your iPhone to fetch new emails are based on the available settings of the email provider. In case, the email provider doesn’t support Push notification, it will enable Fetch automatically. You can manage it by following the given steps:
- To begin with, you should open Settings.
- Then go to the Passwords and Accounts section.
- Next, you have to scroll down and choose Fetch New Data.
- There you can enable the Push and also, customize how often the data is fetched.
Check Your Mail Settings
- Likewise, you need to open Settings on your iPhone.
- There choose the Passwords and Accounts section.
- After that, you have to choose the email account and tap again to get the next page of account settings.
- In this way, you will get the option to check the incoming and outgoing mail server settings. You need to compare the recommended settings through Apple’s Mail Settings Lookup widget.
This is how you will be able to fix the iPhone not showing emails in inbox issues, in case, the issue persists, you can follow the below fix.
Check Your Notification Settings
It might possible that you’re receiving emails on your account without any notifications. You need to make sure that you’re getting email notification and to check the Notification Settings, you are required to follow the given steps:
- First and foremost, you should go to the Settings.
- Then you have to choose the Notifications option.
- Further, select Mail and choose your email account.
- After that, you can turn the notification settings on or off as per your choices. And also, you can adjust the alerts, sounds, and badges.
Once you apply all the above instructions, you will no longer see the iPhone not showing all my emails issue. On the off chance, things go south and you are still stuck with the same issue, in such a case, you should contact the customer service team. The technical support team is there to assist you anytime from anywhere over a phone call. So, dial the customer service phone number instantly and fix the problems.