Possible Reasons Why Your Apple ID Is Locked
All iPhone users require Apple ID to install any application to function or any other activity on their iPhone. And there are times when you find that your Apple Id is locked due to some reasons. There are a few important reasons for it being locked. And some of them are the following:
- Too many tries: This happens when an unknown user tries to log in to your Apple ID, which gets locked for security reasons.
- Unusual Activity: If there is any unusual activity that may be a threat, in this situation, an ID gets banned.
- Wrong Security Answers: If you have forgotten your password, you try to reset it and type the wrong security answers; in this situation, your Apple ID may get banned.
- Contact a support team: If you find your Apple ID locked, you are suggested to contact the company's technical support team and describe your issue for a resolution.
How to Unlock or Recover Apple ID without Phone Number in Simple Clicks?
If you are wondering how to recover your Apple ID without a Phone Number, you can do so, and after that, if you ever get stuck in the same situation, you can look at these steps and work again on your ID hassle-free. You are suggested to follow the steps that are the following:
- Install software You can install the software on your device.
- Open the software, where you will find the option,
- "Unlock Apple ID; you will be asked to connect your device,
- Once you follow all the steps, your Apple ID will be recovered.
Unlock or Recover Apple ID via Two-Factor Authentication
You can use two-factor authentication, and with this, you can unlock or recover your Apple ID. This helps your account to be secured from any external source that can misuse your ID.So, below are the steps you are advised to follow; please have a look:
- First, you are suggested to go to the Settings option on your device.
- Then you have to tap on your Name.
- You will find the option, Password & Security; tap on it there.
- To verify, you have to enter the passcode.
- Once you follow all the instructions, you will be done with the process.
How to Unlock or Recover Apple ID without Phone Number via Recovery Key?
There can be many reasons for the Apple Id being locked due to which you are not able to function correctly, or you are unable to do your work and raise a query "How to recover Apple ID," so below are the different steps you are suggested to follow them to get back your ID. have a look:
- First, you have to enter your Apple ID.
- Tap on Reset your password.
- Once you are there, you have to enter your recovery key.
- To get a verification code, you have to choose a desired product.
- Once you enter the received code, enter a new password, and eventually, you can Unlock Apple ID without a Phone Number.
Unlock or recover Apple ID without a Phone Number in iforgot.apple.com
There is always a query raised by iPhone users across the "How to Unlock Apple ID without a phone number in iforgot.apple.com," so there are specific steps that you are required to follow to recover your ID.
- You have to navigate to the official website of Apple.
- There you will find the option, Support.
- You will find the option, Forgot Apple Id, tap, and continue there.
- Enter your email address and provide them with a phone number or email address on which you will get a verification code.
- Enter the code, reset a password, and you will complete the process.
How to Unlock Apple ID Without Phone Number via Apple Support?
Suppose there are too many tries to access your Apple ID, but they are locked. However, there are different ways to recover, for example, recover Apple ID without Email, recover without a phone number, etc. The feasible way is contacting Apple Support, where a technical expert will be assigned to find out your request or unlock your Apple ID. Please have a look:
- First, you are suggested to visit the https://getsupport.apple.com/link from your browser.
- You must fill out the request form and submit a request to unlock your Apple ID without a number.
- Very soon, a customer executive will be assigned to provide you with technical support so you can function smoothly.