If you want to print from your iPhone, you are just a step away from printing. Printing is not a difficult task when you exactly know how to print using your iPhone.
If you want to know how to print from iPhone HP printer, we will help you with the following steps so that you can follow them and resolve your issue:
Set up a network connection:
You have to start the process by wirelessly connecting the printer and the Apple device to use Air print. For this, follow the steps:
- On your Apple device, first, make sure that the Wi-Fi is on and you are able to see the check mark next to your Wi-Fi network. In case, you are connected with different networks, you have to search for it by tapping the name of your network to join it. Click on “Finding your Wireless Password” if you do not have the network login information.
- Check the printer network connection status.
- If your printer is with touchscreen control panel, then you have to touch the wireless and open the network settings or the setup menu to check the network connection status.
- If in case, your printer is without a touchscreen control panel, then press the wireless option and information button together or press the wireless and copy black button together.
3. You have to follow the steps depending on the connection status.
- If your printer is not connected to the network, then continue to the next step but If it is connected, then you have to skip the step so that you can print from your device.
4. Connect the printer to the network:
- For the printers with a touchscreen control panel, you have to open the setup, network, or wireless menu and then wireless Setup wizard and then follow the instructions to connect the printer with your network.
- If your printer is without the touchscreen control panel, then you have to press and hold the wireless and cancel option till the time power light flashes and wait for the wireless light to flash.
Print from your Apple device: if you are printing the documents, photos and webpages using Air Print, then make sure:
- The printer is turned on; ink cartridges are installed plain papers are available in the main tray.
- Open the item that you want to print and hit the “share” icon.
- Tap print or the print icon to open the options of the printer.
- Tap select printer to select your printer.
You can also change the print job settings. The settings may vary depending on the app you are printing, job type and your printer.
Paper: You can change the size of the paper on the printer. It automatically detects the paper size that is loaded. If the detected size is different than the paper in the tray, it can show the error asking you to confirm the size.
A Number of copies: You have to select the number of copies that you want to print.
Black and white: Select to print on the grayscale. This is the option that is displayed for the colour printers.
Double-sided printing: You have to print o both the sides of the paper for a particular file type.
We hope that you are known about how to print from iPad HP printer.