Are you facing issues with the AT&T network on your iPhone? Have you tried connecting to the network, but nothing is working? Continue reading to know how you can solve the issues by resetting.
How to Reset iPhone?
There are various ways you can Reset AT&T network Settings. If you are an iPhone user, you must have already known how you can reset your phone, but if you are a new user, you can go through the below points to understand how you can reset your iPhone.
Steps for Resetting iPhone
- First, restart your phone to see if you can get the network.
- You must press and hold the iPhone power button and the volume-down switch simultaneously.
- The power icon will be displayed on the screen. Drag the icon to power off.
- This should have solved your issue. If not, perform a soft reset on your iPhone.
Soft Reset Process
If restarting does not resolve your connectivity issues, try the soft reset option to see if it works.
- You need to hold the volume up switch and quickly press and release immediately volume down button on your iPhone.
- Now you must press the power key until the apple logo is displayed on the screen.
- This will soft reset your iPhone.
Network Reset Setting for iPhone
If the above techniques do not work, you must reset AT&T Network Settings on your iPhone to solve the issues. Go through the points to quickly reset your phone's network.
- The setting will delete all the previous stages and return to the default settings.
- Now you need to tap on the setting app on your phone.
- Then on the settings, you need to tap on the general option.
- Scroll down, look for the reset to transfer option, and tap on it.
- Select the reset option and then tap on reset network settings.
- Confirm the reset.
- This should solve your network issues.
Factory Data Reset
If none of the above techniques work, you must perform a factory data reset.
Note: All the data will be deleted if you are resting your iPhone. Hence it is recommended to back up before the factory reset. And you won't be able to use your phone during the factory reset.
- Tap on the setting app.
- Then tap on the general option.
- Scroll down and click on the reset option.
- Now select the erase all contents.
- You need to confirm again for the factory reset.
- Click on the erase now option and wait for the reset process.
If you are still facing issues, then it is recommended to contact customer service at AT&T.
You can use the above methods if you wonder how to Reset AT&T Network Settings on your iPhone.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *