Get the Apple ID Password Change Procedure on Different Apple Devices
Changing an Apple account password is a good habit of accessing your account online. It keeps your data safe from online breaching and gives an additional layer of protection for your account. If you change your account password and create a combination of letters that is very hard to crack, hackers won’t infiltrate your account. This is the reason users are advised to change their Apple ID password every 90 days.
Moreover, if you are wondering how to change Apple ID password and looking out for some information. Then you should not miss going through this article. Because no matter which Apple device you use, you will get a procedure to change Apple ID password. All you need is to go along the article and change the password instantly.
How to change Apple ID password on iPhone, iPad, or iPod with iOS 10.3 or Newest?
- First of all, you need to open the Settings app.
- Then you should select your name and go to the Password & Security section.
- Next, you should tap Change Password and enter the current password of your device.
- Further, you will require to create a new password and confirm it by retyping it.
- After that, you have to select the Change or Change Password option.
In this way, your password gets changed and you can sign in to your Apple ID with this new password. Also, access to all its features and services. Moreover, if you want to change Apple ID password on Mac, you can go through the below steps.
Steps to Change Apple ID Password on MAC With mac OS Catalina
- To begin with, you need to select the Apple Menu and then go to the System Preferences option.
- After that, you are required to click the Apple ID.
- In addition, you have to choose the Password & Security option.
- Also, by clicking the Change Password, you need to enter your Mac password and then you will get the option to create a new password for your Apple ID.
This is how you will be able to change Apple ID password on your Mac with macOS Catalina without any hassle. Moreover, you are looking out for a procedure to change the password of your Apple ID on the web, you can go through the steps mentioned below.
How to Change Apple ID Password on the Web?
- The first thing you should do is signing in to your Apple account by going to the Apple login page.
- Then you will be required to open the Security section and go to the Change Password section.
- In addition, you will see the option to enter your current account password.
- After that, you have to create a new password and retype it to confirm the password.
- Once you confirm the password, you need to choose the Change Password option.
- Now, sign in to your Apple account using the new password and check if it is working.
After knowing the above information, you will be able to change your Apple ID password on different devices and OS. Meanwhile, you see any kind of problem and won’t be able to change the password, you can contact the Apple support team to get assistance. All you need is to dial the Apple helpline number and get assistance to change Apple ID password from technical experts. Besides, the team is accessible around the clock to give you instant help.