Easiest way to change Hotmail password.
There are people who have had some bad experience of getting their account hacked. Some of them got their accounts back and some not. It is recommended that you should change the password of your email accounts often to keep your account safe from such hackers. Once you change the passwords, you may note them somewhere safe so that no one else could get it. It is a very easy to change Hotmail password. Following are steps mentioned to do so.
- Log into your account.
- Go to settings.
- Click on change password
- Here, you’d need to enter your current password.
- Then, enter and re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Finally, click on Next.
Following is the most common issue related to email accounts which most of us have experienced, the issue of forgetting passwords. It is human nature to forget things and when it comes to remember something which is considered as code just like password, it is very common that we forget our passwords. Now, if you don’t know the password, you can not get into your account. Here is the need to reset hotmail password.
Steps to Reset Hotmail Password –
- In your web browser, go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Check the “I forgot my password” box.
- Click Next.
- Provide your email address of which you’d like to reset the password.
- A code will come will appear and you’d need to type the code into the “Enter the characters” field.
- Then, click Next.
- Here, select an option to reset Hotmail password. Either Text or Email. If you haven’t registered a phone number for back up, there would be only Email option. If you did not register even an email account or phone number as back up, mark tick on “I don’t have any of these” and click “Next”, enter a new backup email details and follow the instructions.
- Enter your full email address below the Email option or you can type in the last four digits of your phone number under the Text option.
- Click on “Send code”. There would be a blue button at the bottom of the page which will send a code to your email address or phone number to help you recover your account.
- Open the recovery code.
- Provide the recovery code. Type that code in the text field in the middle of the page.
- Click Next. Once it authenticates you, you’ll be redirected to the password reset page.
- Enter a new desired password into “New password” and “Reenter password” fields.
- Click next.
Instant help from Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number –
After that you will be redirected to the sign-in page, you can sign into your account with the help of your new password. This was the method to change Hotmail password, in case it won’t let you do so, you may contact Hotmail customer support phone number to get it sorted.
Emailing service was a big invention of its time. A big change this world have seen ever since the existence of emails. Today, emails are being used on a huge scale. But issues are also there, in case of any trouble, you have option of dailing Hotmail customer service phone number and ask Microsoft agent to resolve that for you.