iPhone App Store Not Working
If you have an iPhone and you are worried because of the bad functioning of the App Store on your device, then this is the best article for you. We are saying this because here you will learn all the methods which are required to fix app store not working on iPhone issue.
- The first step recommended to every user is to always check the internet connection on your device because this issue often occurs because of the slow internet connection.
- The next step is to navigate to the official system status page of the Apple where you can easily check if there is any kind of interruption in service particular to your region.
- After that, if all the iPhone app store not working issue is not fixed then you can getting logging out of your Apple account and then logging back in after some time.
- Moreover, in case, if you are not able to access the App Store then the best thing which you can do is to simply reset the password of your Apple account and then try accessing the App Store again.
- Along with that, sometimes the users are also recommended to update the operating system of their device that is the iOS to its latest version. This method has solved the App Store issue for a large number of users.
- Moreover, you should also check whether the date and time in your device is correct or not. You can check that by navigating to the Settings and then clicking on the General button followed by clicking on the DATE AND TIME button.
In case, if you are still unable to find the solution to this issue using all the above steps, then dial the iPhone helpline phone number right now.