Worried by the problem of Google contacts not syncing with iPhone, worry not we are here to solve your problem. Bringing in your contacts from Google account is a truly coordinate process now that Google has exhibited CardDAV, which will allow you to fix the constant issue of google contacts not syncing. This article will show to you by and large acknowledged techniques to fix the problem of google contact sync not working.
You can without much of a stretch syncing your contacts to iPhone.
How Fix “Google Contacts not Syncing with iPhone”?
Are you trying to sync your Google contacts with iPhone, but finding difficulties in syncing? Then you are not alone confronting this error as there are many users confront such sort problems once in a while. It is one of the most common problems that every iPhone user face when they try to sync their Google contacts with it. There can be many reasons behind the Google contacts not syncing issue and there are also plenty of ways that you can utilize to fix this issue. In this article, you will be learned about the step by step process to resolve this issue in a very simple and reliable way.
Follow the methods given here to fix google contacts not syncing issue –
If you’re using iOS 5 or iOS 6, take after these methods :
1. Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add CardDAV Account.
2. Put this information in the fields:
Client Name: your full Google email address
Watchword: your Google password
3. Under Advanced Settings, guarantee that SSL is on and the port is 443, at that point click Next.
4. Return to your Home screen and insert Contacts. Coordinating up should begin thus. On the shot that you get a username or secret key mix-up, you may need to make an application password for your iOS devices. In the event that you get a username or password mistake, you may need to produce an application secret key for your iOS gadgets.
In the event that you’re using iOS 7 or later, take after these methods :
1. Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
2. Enter the required information in the fields.
3. Make without question that Contacts is on.
4. Return to your Home screen and tap Contacts. Altering should begin normally.
On the off chance that you have enrolled your record yet at the same time your google sync not working then-
1. Open the Settings application.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap your CardDAV .On the off chance that you have enrolled your record yet at the same time your google sync not working then-
4. Insert the information as takes after.
5. Server: Enter “google.com”
6. Client Name: Enter your full Google or Google Apps email address
7.Password: Enter your Google email or Google Apps mystery key. Note that in case you have turned on 2-organise affirmation, you should make and insert an application-specific mystery key.
8. Description: Enter a delineation of the new record. For example, “Gmail Contacts.”
9. Tap Account Advanced.
10. Switch “Utilize SSL” on. To spare your progressions, tap Description: and afterward Done.
Keep in mind to spare the progressions that you have made to your record. These steps would resolve your issue of google contacts not syncing with iPhone.
General Solutions to Fix Google Contacts not Syncing with iPhone Issue:
Solution 1: Check your internet connection
Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet connection which is active because it is required proper internet connectivity to sync your Google contacts with the iPhone in a proper manner.
Solution 2: Integrate your Google accounts
ensure that you have added the Google account in your iPhone for that you want to sync or if not, then you can integrate it with iPhone through the below steps:
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on Accounts & Password section.
- Tap on Add Account option and then select Google from the list of accounts.
- Now enter your username and password to login to your Google account.
- After that, you can sync your contacts with your iPhone.
Solution 3: Restart your iPhone
Restarting your iPhone often fixes the plenty of technical issues and you can simply resolve the not syncing issue for Google contacts on iPhone very easily after taking a simple restart for your device.
With these above-give steps, Google Contacts not Syncing with iPhone issues can be resolved very easily. In case you still not able to sync and require any sort of assistance, then you can approach the customer support team for better assistance.