Many iPhone users face iPhone not charging problem that even while plugged into the charging cable, the iPhone not charging properly or not charging. For the best use of any mobile device , it must be charged fully or enough to access apps. If not so then it becomes irritating. To avoid iPhone not charging issue, user should check out for the reasons responsible for this problem.
Reasons why iPhone not charging Properly –
- The charging port in the device is dirty or damaged.
- The charging accessories i.e. the USB cable or the adapter is damaged
- There may be problem with the power source.
- May be the charging accessories are not from Apple or not certified.
iPhone can be charged through three ways –
–> First, connect the charger with a power source on the wall.
–> Second , user can connect it with the USB cable through laptop.
–> Third is to connect with a power back up device.
So, when user finds that the iphone is not charging , user has to check out from where it is charging. Problem may be in the USB port or may be there is no power in the power back up device or may be the ports are damaged or dirty. User should make sure that the power back up device is also Apple certified
Put the iphone in the charger for at least 30 minutes , if you see the lightening bolt sign , after plug in for charging.
User can follow few things to get the iPhone charged –
- If even after 30 minutes, iphone wont charge and you don’t see any battery and the screen is black or froze then press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time for few seconds till the Apple logo appears.
- Then connect with the charger again.
- If the charging port is not clean, clean it up and remove the dirt and debris if there are any and connect with the charger again.
- iPhone not charging if the charging device is not apple certified. User can see the alert message if the device is not supported, so make sure that the device is perfect.
- The iphone should have the latest version of iOS.
- If you iphone not charging after 75% to 80 % , then it may be due to the heat , it is producing during charging or accessing.
- Try to remove the unwanted apps and files to create space.
- Also try to keep the iphone temperature down and charge it again.
- Keep charging in a cooler place.
Instant Help for iPhone Not Charging issue –
If still the iPhone not charging then ask the nearest Apple store executive about the issue. User can call at the Apple technical support phone number which is all the time active and having executives on the line always to provide necessary tech support.