With the advancement in the technology multiple devices were developed to make it easier for the users to perform their day to day online activities. And one such amazing development include iPhone which has changed the way of surfing for thousands of people.
Undoubtedly, the iPhone is one of the finest developments of Apple Inc. but there are a few users who have encountered issues with the device especially while connecting to wifi. So, in case, if your iPhone unable to connect to wifi you can try out the simple troubleshooting solution provided in this article that you can try.
Ways to fix iPhone not connecting to Wifi
The solutions provided below are quite simple and easy. All you require is to follow the instructions properly to fix this issue quickly without further problems.
- Disable Airplane mode
- Generally, in most cases this issue arise because of airplane mode is not disabled.
- Hence, in order to fix wifi connectivity issue, the user is required to disable the Airplane mode activated on their device.
2. Restart iPhone
- One of the simplest ways to fix iPhone not connecting to Wifi issue is by simply restarting the device.
- And after restarting the device, the user can check whether the issue is fixed or not.
3. Update the iOS software
- Another way to fix this issue is by simply upgrading the iOS software.
- All you need is to open the Settings app and in the General section tap on Software update option.
- After that, the user can easily connect the device to the network again.
4. Reset iPhone
- For this procedure, the user requires to hold the home button for at least 10 seconds and wait till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- After this, the device will reset to default and one can easily add wifi network to the device.
5. Add network
- There are chances that the iPhone might not be connecting to the wifi because of the lost network.
- So, to fix this issue, the user can simply need to visit the Settings app and select wifi option.
- Now, the user is required to select Forgot network option and add the particular network again to the device from scratch.
Thus, these were the few simple ways that one can try to fix iPhone not connecting to wifi issue. In case, if the issue persists, the user can feel free to contact help center for the required to assistance to resolve this issue in time.