iPhone not showing up on PC
iPhone is one of the most iconic brands in the world. It is one of the world leading and highly rated smartphone. It is the product of the tech giants Apple which makes world class IT product whether its Mac computers,iPhone or iPod. Apart from that It also provides unique services to their customer in form of iCloud, iTunes to stores the files as well as music. It has more than one billion user is a sheer testimony of the popularity among the user base. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common issue it faces while interfacing with the computer. One of the common issue user is while connecting with computer. Mostly the common problem is iPhone not showing up on computer. User can take the help of technical support.
Steps to follow for iPhone not showing up On PC –
- First of all, user needs to check whether the cable is connected properly or not.
- Then also check usb port of your computer is not damaged and its working properly.
- Then if either of the issue is not creating the problem then update your software and run the latest Ios Software.
- Now Restart your Iphone and PC.
- Also make sure that you connect the Iphone with the original apple usb cable or try a different usb port on computer.
- User needs to unplug and plug in your Iphone more than two and three times to fix iphone not showing up on PC Issue.
- If after connecting the Iphone a message regarding do you want to trust the computer Pop up. Then tap on the trust for few times.
- Afterwards the last option user has left is to update the Iphone driver.
- In order to do so, go to control panel and then Hardware and sound.
- Further look for Apple Iphone under the unspecified section make sure to right click on it and then choose properties.
- Then click on the Hardware tab and choose change settings button.
- Further click on the Driver and then click on update Driver.
Instant Help for iPhone Not Showing up On Computer..!!
In case if the issue remains or you still faces the similar issue like iphone not showing up on pc itunes, then its better to take the help from technical support team, they have a highly qualified technical expert team which are well versed in their domain to fix the issue on time. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved quickly.