Get details to fix iPhone not working on WiFi data related issues!!
iPhone is considered as one of the latest and the best available mobile devices of today’s time. But, on the other hand many users of iPhone have experienced it’s WiFi and phone data not working related issues and because of which they are unable to work on their phone. This issue mainly occurs when the user face iPhone not working problems on their device.
Therefore, whenever the user face iPhone not working issues on their device they should simply go through some of the troubleshooting steps that are mentioned on it’s official site. The user can simply visit the Apple troubleshooting site and can get their solutions.
Besides, if the user face iPhone not working on WiFi issues then for this they can follow the mentioned troubleshooting methods so as to fix iPhone not working. The steps for iPhone not working are simple and will totally enable the user in solving this issue.
Steps for solving issue iPhone not working on WiFi –
- First of all the user should reboot their iPhone device.
- Also the user should reboot the modem and router by which the iphone device is connected.
- User should then forget the particular wifi connection on the device and should again get connected with it. For doing this the below steps should be followed:
– Firstly the user should open the settings menu on their device.
– Then click on WiFi options section and select on the WiFi name from which the device is connected.
– After this the user should click on forget this network and lastly should select on forget.
- The user should also reset all the network settings that are available on the iPhone device so as to solve this issue. Steps must be undertaken for solving issue iPhone not working on WiFi/data:
– Firstly open the settings menu on iPhone.
– Select on general menu and go to the bottom of the page.
– From there click on reset and then select reset network settings menu.
Furthermore, with the above mentioned steps, iPhone not working on wifi related issues will be solved and the user will be enabled to connect their device with any wifi they want to. User should make sure that the steps mentioned above are followed in the correct way.
There are also times when the user face iPhone not working on data issues and for which they want the correct steps for solving iPhone not working. Therefore, for getting rid of iPhone not working issue. Follow the below mentioned steps needs to be followed:
- First of all the user should make sure that the cellular data on their iPhone is enabled. For being sure of this, the below mentioned steps needs to be followed:
– Firstly open the settings section and select on cellular.
– Then swipe the cellular data menu so that it becomes ON.
– Lastly, exit the settings menu.
- Also the user should reset the device and the network settings for solving this issue. For enabling it, below steps should be followed:
– Go to the settings of iPhone and select on general menu.
– Then select on reset and from there click on reset network.
– Once this is done the user need to enter the passcode to confirm.
– Now switch off the iPhone and again turn it on.
Hence, with these steps iPhone not working on data issues will be solved instantly and the user will be able to connect with the internet with the use of their phones data.
For Instant Support on iPhone not Working –
Furthermore, these are some of the main issues related to iPhone and also some of the troubleshooting steps so as to solve iPhone not working related problems. On the other hand, for more information and details take expert advice from representatives of iPhone who will assist you immediately to resolve your issues. If you are not able to resolve your issue or still you are not have proper solution then you can call at their toll free number to fix out your technical glitches related to iPhone not responding problems.