Macbook Pro is one of the wonderful devices of Apple Inc that is used by the billions of users across the globe. Macbook is well known for its error-free security features but sometimes users face difficulties while using their Macbook Pro Bluetooth that won’t working. If you are facing Macbook Pro Bluetooth not working problem in your Macbook, then go through the below steps to fix this problem:
- First of all, open the Finder on your Mac and then tap on the GO section.
- Tap on the Go to Folder.
- Now type Library/Preferences into the given box and then tap on the Go tab.
- Now find the com.apple.Bluetooth.plistfile and then right click on it and then choose Move to Trash.
- After that, reboot your Mac and then your system will generate new Bluetooth files.
Does your iPad’s Bluetooth not working? Then don’t be tensed. You can easily fix this problem with the help of below steps:
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on the Bluetooth. Now toggle Bluetooth icon off and after few seconds turns it on.
- Restart your iPhone. For this, press and hold the sleep button for a few second. After that, drag the slider and then press and hold the slider again until you see the Apple logo. Now try to use Bluetooth.