How to Solve iPhone backup Password Issue?
iPhone is a secured device which allows easy access to applications and device settings. iPhone has the feature of backup storage where user can store all the necessary details as emergency backup. That backup can be secured with a password and it might happen that the user somehow has lost or forgotten that iPhone backup password. Turn off the ‘Encrypted iPhone backup’ checkbox to test the password in iTunes.
iPhone backup password reset will be the best process to restore the backup and this article will provide some of the relevant steps to solve the problem. Make sure you take help from the iPhone support experts for the best solutions of iPhone backup password.
Here are the workarounds to fix the iPhone backup password problem –
* Try out the various old iPhone password. You never know which one might work and you will have access to the iPhone backup. The iPhone backup password was set when the ‘Encrypt iPhone backup’ box was checked and turned on in iTunes.
* Try an old Apple ID password or old lock screen passcode. It was very common to accidentally enter the lock screen passcode at the prompt, or enter your password for the Apple ID.
* Try a ‘Cut Off’ Version of the iPhone password. If the user has entered a password that was longer than 15 characters, the password was truncated and only the first 15 characters were used. Dial iPhone toll free number for the best assistance.
* It has all been watched that third party software too silently set the backup password to a blank & empty password in order to turn on the encryption.
* Look for the iPhone backup password in the Mac OS Key chain Manager. Open the Key chain Access from the ‘Application’ and select the ‘Key chain Access’ program. Select ‘All Items’ in ‘Categories’ and search for iPhone in the search field. Double click on ‘Application Password’ named ‘iPhone Backup’ and select ‘Show Password’.
Looking for instant help to Reset iPhone Backup Password ?
Dial iPhone backup password reset number for the best assistance and password reset steps. Support experts will guide you with the best troubleshooting steps you cannot get anywhere else. Make sure you dial the correct number for instant iPhone backup password assistance.