A Complete Guide on How to Setup Yahoo Mail on iPhone Device
Want to know How to setup Yahoo mail on iPhone device? But facing difficulty while finding up the setup process for this? Well, there’s no need to worry about this as many users do face such situation once in a while. However, you can easily setup Yahoo mail in iPhone device with simple process as mentioned in this post. Moreover, you may also find the Yahoo account setup process slightly different in your iPhone device.
Therefore, have a look at the simple setup process at the Yahoo mail settings for iPhone further in this post, and also the couple of ways to get access into your account without any hassle. Hence, read further.
Quick Steps to Setup Yahoo mail Settings for iPhone Mail Application
The following steps will help you to setup your Yahoo mail settings for iPhone in no time.
- Enter inside the Settings section in your iPhone and then navigate to the Password & Accounts section.
- Now, select the Add Account option and then choose the Yahoo option from the account’s list.
- Next, mention your Yahoo account’s username, tap Next and then on the next screen, input your account’s password.
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ option and then toggle the switch next to the Mail option to “ON”. Besides, you can also do the same for Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes categories.
- Finally, select the Save option to begin the syncing process on your iPhone device.
Once you have setup Yahoo mail settings for iPhone, then you can follow the steps mentioned below to get access to your account and check your mails.
- Go to your iPhone’s home screen and then select the Mail option.
- Now, select the Yahoo mail account and then the mailbox will now be opened.
- Next, you can tap on your email from the mailbox and then read it.
- Additionally, you can also use the other options such as Flag, Reply, Print, Forward, Move, Trash and Compose that are available at the bottom of each email.
Steps to Setup Yahoo mail on iPhone Official Mailer Application
Once you have successfully setup Yahoo mail on iPhone, you can also use your account in the official Yahoo mail app. However, you may not find some extra features in the application just as the iPhone inbuilt app. But you can still send and receive your emails, and enjoy other in-app features without any hassle. Here’s how.
- Open your Yahoo mail app and then you should see the login screen at first.
- Here, enter the username and the password linked to your account in the relevant spaces and then hit the sign button.
- Now, you can easy pick your emails, read them, forward them, make replies etc.
Steps for How to setup Yahoo mail in Safari
In the event, if you wish to use your Yahoo account in your Safari web browser, then also you can do it with simple steps. Here’s how.
- Open Safari in your iPhone device, visit the official Yahoo account sign in page and then enter the following details:
- Your account’s username and the password
- Hit the login option and then you’ll be able to access your Yahoo account via using your Safari browser.
Therefore, these aforementioned ways were some of the easy ones through which you can easily setup Yahoo mail on your iPhone device. However, if you wish to know about the advanced Yahoo mail settings for iPhone such as IMAP, SMTP, PO, etc., then feel free to connect with the the-support expert at Yahoo, and get better assistance.