How to Transfer iPhone Photos to Google Drive?
Are you an iPhone user? Then you need a lot of space to save and backup your important data. iPhone inbuilt feature iCloud proffer you a 5GB of free storage to backup and store your data. But this space is not enough to fulfill your photo storage requirements. Alternatively, you can choose Google Drive for this purpose that proffers a large free storage space. It is very easy to backup iPhone photos to Google Drive but if you are using Google Drive first time in your iPhone, then you must need to required proper information about that. In this article, you can learn about the procedure of transferring and backing up your iPhone photos to Google Drive.
How to Backup iPhone Photos to Google Drive?
It is very simple to back up your iPhone photos to Google Drive. Before beginning the process, make sure that Google Drive app is available on your phone. For this, apply the below steps:
· First of all, open the App Store on your iPhone and then search the Google Drive.
· Now install the Google Drive app and then log in.
· Now open Google Drive and then go to the menu.
· After that, choose Settings.
· Tap on Photos.
· Now toggle the ON switch to Auto Backup.
After that, you can choose how you want to uploads photo via cellular data or Wi-Fi. You can also turn on full-size backup if you want to upload your iPhone photos in a proper quality to Google Drive.
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Google Drive?
You can easily share, upload or transfer your iPhone photos to Google Drive, and easily access them whenever you required. If you want to transfer your iPhone photos, then you need to apply the below instructions :
· Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone and sign in. If you have already signed in, then skip that.
· Go to the menu and then tap on the Add icon. transfer iphone photos to google drive
· Now tap on the Upload tab.
· After that, find the photos from your gallery that you want to upload and then tap on the Upload. If you want to see the status bar or view your files, then tap on Locate.
With the help of above-given methods, Google Drive iPhone Photos transferring and backing up procedure can easily perform. Google Drive will help to upload your photos in a very simple manner and you can easily access them from any device.