Android device owns a tool named as Android Device manager to help you locate, or wipe your Android device. Generally, the phone gets locked due to persistent trying of the password or the fingerprints but this instance came only when someone else tried multiple times to use it for the wrong purpose. But you can’t let fear sideline you from this problem, just draw out Android device manager to unlock your android phone or device. Enable ADM on your phone which is capable of unlocking your phone within a small amount of time, thus saving you from all the troubles
Android device manager has the potential to unlock the password or encrypted phone if the user forgot the password by chance. You are required to set up the Google account on your phone so that you can use any online device to track down your stolen or the lost phone to Android Device manager Unlock. So read each and every step very carefully before you head towards the process.
Remove Lock of Android Device using Android Device Manager
It becomes the need of hours for each of us to set up the security on the lock screen to prevent strangers from entering into the private message or the pictures. In today’s time, no one wants to give access to their device or the information of the sensitive data to others. At an instance, you forgot the password or the security access of their account, what are the best possible ways to overhaul the situation; yes here Android Device manager comes in role to help you out of this problem of How to unlock the android device.
Enabling ADM is not that much difficult task, just you need to move to google.com/android/device manager of your system and search the list of devices that are already connected to your Google account. Users can easily send the notification to that phone of which you want to enable remote password application. Here we have mentioned simple steps for you to unlock your android device with the help of Android device manager
A simple Guide to Unlock the Android Phones or tabs by using the Android Device Manager
- At the beginning of the process Go to the google.com/android/device manager, on the system, or on the mobile phone or device which you are using.
- In the next move, do Sign in with the help of the Google login details you possess that you had used to locked the Phone as well.
- Moving ahead, In the ADM interface, select the device which you want to unlock and then tap on the “Lock” button.
- Enter the details of the temporary password and tap on the “Lock” again.
- After following the above, now the user will be able to see the confirmation stated below the box with the buttons of the Ring, Lock and the Erase.
- In the last step, now the user becomes able to see the password field on the phone screen. Enter the details of the temporary password to unlock your phone.
- Visit the lock screen settings of your phone and disable the temporary password.
- Now you have completed all the basic steps of the android device manager.
Now you become able to unlock your android device manager, if required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team or the proven professionals of the android. Apart from that, in order to obtain the efficient working of the Android Device Manager, makes sure that your GPS is turned on and you have an uninterrupted range of signals or the internet connection. Keep all the things in mind for future reference whenever required.