iPhones and other Apple devices are known to have a simplified and different user interface because of which the devices are known for its functioning throughout the world. Despite being costly devices, people still prefer these devices. And out of so many different features, one such feature is the Bluetooth connectivity from iPhone. But somehow, if your iPhone is showing compatibility issues with any of the Bluetooth devices then this could be due to various reasons. So, if you are also facing the same issue then here we are to solve the issue. Hence, the users may read the article further to get rid of the Bluetooth connectivity issues.
Some Reasons which Causes The Bluetooth Connectivity Issue
Before getting to the resolution, first, get to know about the reasons causing Bluetooth not connecting iPhone. And these reasons are mentioned below.
- Bluetooth not set to discoverable mode.
- iPhone working on Airplane mode
- Apple operating system is not updated
- Bluetooth settings are changed without your knowledge
And there can be many other reasons which lead to such an issue. But there is no need to panic as for every problem there is a solution. So, to get your issue fixed, the users may follow the steps below.
Troubleshooting Ways to fix Bluetooth Not Connecting Issue
The users may follow the troubleshooting ways mentioned below to get the issue of iPhone not connecting to Bluetooth issue resolved as soon as possible.
- To start with, first of all, check if your Bluetooth is turned on and is properly working or not. Then check if your Bluetooth is connecting with other devices or not.
- If the Bluetooth is turned on then turn it off and then turn on again and check whether it is connecting to the iPhone or not.
- The user may also go for a software update of the iPhone and check if the Bluetooth is connected or not.
- Also from the Bluetooth settings check if the Bluetooth device is discoverable. It sometimes happens that due to undiscoverable settings of the Bluetooth, it is not connecting to the iPhone.
- Another method to get the issue resolved is to turn off the iPhone and then restart again. This may also resolve the issue.
- Forget all the connected Bluetooth devices and then try to connect again and check if Bluetooth not connecting is resolved or not.
The users may also get in touch with Apple Support in case the Bluetooth issue is still not resolved. This customer support is 24/7 active so the user is free to contact any time.