iTunes is basically the media player on all Apple devices. This application is responsible for media players like the internet and FM radio broadcaster, mobile device management application of iPads, Macbook, iPhones and etc. This application is also used to play, download and organise digital media including music and videos either on Windows or Mac Os. And the content to be played must be purchased from iTunes store. Now, this iTunes mainly works on Apple ID which is connected to any of the Apple devices.
But if you are facing issues while connecting iTunes to iPhone then here we are at your rescue. To fix the iPhone not connecting to iTunes issue, the users may read the article further.
Reasons Causing iPhone not Connect With iTunes
Before simple fixing the issue, the user must know the reasons behind causing iTunes to not connect with the iPhone. And the reasons are discussed below.
- Improper internet connection
- Older version of iTunes in use.
- iTunes not compatible with current Operating system of Apple
- Another reason is the Apple USB driver not updated which leads to iTunes not responding.
And there can be many other reasons which may lead to iPhone not connecting to iTunes. And to resolve this issue the user can now follow the troubleshooting ways as discussed below.
Ways to Fix iTunes Issue
There is no problem in the world without any resolution Hence if you want to fix the iPhone not showing up in iTunes Mac, the user can follow the tips below.
- To start with, the first and foremost thing is to check if you have a proper internet connection. If you do not have a proper internet connection then you may get in touch with your service provider and operator and get the issue fixed.
- Then the user might check if any update is present for iTunes. If the user is using the older version then this might be one reason behind the issue caused. Hence, keep the iTunes application updated.
- Then also check the Apple Operating system and the version. If the iOS is not updated then this could be one reason for the incompatibility of iTunes with the iPhone.
- Also, update the USB driver of Apple which will be of great help.
Therefore, with the help of the above tips, the users can easily fix the issue of iTunes without any hassle. Further, if the users have anything causing issue or want some information then he is free to contact Apple support which is 24/7 active. Experienced customer representatives will be eager to solve the issues.