iPhone is one of the world’s best smart phones designed and developed by the Apple Inc. iPhone is well known for its latest and error-free services. Sometimes users face many technical issues while using their iPhone.
It is very common to feel when your iPhone touch screen is not working. You use your iPhone for various things like making call, taking pictures and much more. It can be more irritates if you need to do an important work. Most of the users feel tensed when they face any screen related problem in their iPhone because they don’t have enough knowledge to fix these things. Are you one among those? Read this article and learn how to resolve iPhone 6 plus touch screen not working issues within simple steps which are given below:
Reset iPhone to Factory Settings-
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone 6 plus.
- Tap on the General.
- Tap on the Reset and then tap on the Reset All Settings.
- Now it will be asked to enter your iPhone passcode and then enter the passcode.
- After that, tap on the Reset All Settings to reset your iPhone to its original factory settings.
Clean your iPhone screen-
- First of all, unplug your iPhone from the power source and then switch it off before cleaning.
- Now take a clean and soft cloth and then wipe your screen very smoothly.
- Don’t press the screen too hard and never uses any cleaners directly to clean the iPhone.
- Remove any screen protector or safety case
If you use any screen protector or safety case to protect your iPhone screen? Then remove it.
Sometimes iPhone do not detect the fingers due to the use of these accessories. After that, verify does your iPhone screen working properly or not?
Restore your iPhone as new –
- Open your web browser on your computer and then go to www.icloud.com
Sign in to your iCloud account and then click on Find My Iphone.
- Now click on the All Devices and then choose your iPhone that you want to erase.
- Click on the Erase iPhone and then confirm the action.
- After that, connect your iPhone to your computer and then open iTunes.
Now click on your iPhone icon which is available at the top side of the iTunes and then click on the Restore iPhone.
Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
After applying the above mentioned instructions, you can easily fix your iPhone screen related problem within simple manner.