Google is considered to be an application that does not require any introduction as people from all over the world use its products and services. It is because of Google that people are now so much dependent on it that they cannot think to do their work without it. So, as people have become advanced, Google has introduced its services over smartphones.
But, if a user is encountering issues with Google and searching for answers on why my Google is not working then he shall not panic. Issues can be faced by anyone at any time but do not mean that they are not resolvable. Before getting it resolved you need to know the reasons behind which are stated below along with resolutions.
Reasons for Google Not Working on Your Phone
- The first cause that comes in the mind in the case of Google not working on Phone is an internet connection. If it is poor or working slow then Google might not load information.
- Another reason is when a user is using an older version of Google application which is not supported in the current operating system.
- Accumulated cookies and caches in mobile storage may also lead to this issue.
- Some actions of antivirus firewall applications may also be the reason for not allowing Google web page or search for work.
- If you happen to use the old version of the operating system in Android.
And many other issues can pick the question of why is my Google not working and causing issues while working. To resolve your issue, you can follow some tips below.
Ways to Fix Google Not Working Issues
- To start with you need to check your internet connection. If it is not working then you can contact the service provider to get the issues resolved.
- If you happen to use the old version of Google application then you can try to update the application from Google Play store.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from settings of Google web browser or phone settings such that the application starts to work.
- Check the settings of the firewall which might be the reason for causing Google to not work. Stop its working such that it allows Google to work on your phone.
- Update the Android version of your device if not updated yet.
So, with the help of the above tips, you will be getting the answer to why is my Google not working on phone along with resolution. For any further issue, you are free to contact customer service.
Fixing OK Google Not Working
The OK Google is the smart service which is provide by the Google in which there is no need to type the content in order to search it. You just have to speak the content and it will be automatically searched. It is a smart and easy service introduced by Google to its users. Sometimes, there are various technical issues which come in Google but we have solutions for it. To fix why Google is not working, you need to follow some steps. You must go to the Google support page. They will guide you in a proper way and will provide you the necessary help. They are well trained professionals and they are very polite and calm. There are so many problems which come in Google but we have solutions for it. Every problem has some cause or reasons so does this problem. So you should be aware about the reasons before you fix the problem.
You should remember some important reasons for Google not working:
- You should check your microphone is working properly or not.
- You should also check the language settings as this app is dependent on the language and pronunciation of the user.
- It can be due to the phone incompatibility with the OK Google.
How to Fix It When OK Google not working?
- To fix the issue, you need to follow certain instructions.
- Please turn on the Google voice search on your app.
- Proceed towards voice on your Mac, Android or any other device.
- Go to the settings option.
- Click on the “OK Google” option.
- After doing the above steps, your issue will be resolved.
- OK Google will start to work after some time.
If then also problem persists, then follow the basic steps:
- First of all, you need to restart your device.
- Now, you need to the check the internet connection.
- You should update your Google.
- You must exit all the unresponsive tabs.
It saves your time by searching in seconds and you have to type to search the particular thing. Sometimes it is possible that OK Google not working due to some technical fault. If you need any help, you can contact Google customer support and get better assistance and effective solutions.